What are the limitations of the sub-user?
- The main user can only add a maximum of 4 sub-users to his account.
- Each user can have a maximum of 2 active sessions simultaneously (phone and/or tablet and/or computer).
- The sub-user cannot delete his account, the main user must do so in his account.
- The sub-user cannot see who the other sub-users are.
- The sub-user cannot add, modify or delete the different resources in the account.
To see in detail the permissions granted to a sub-user, please visit this link.
Look for more topics
You will find below the most common issues you may encounter.
If you still need help, contact Sinopé technical support.