The device detects a short circuit on the load connection of the relay.
Perform a reset of the circuit breaker.
- Find the circuit breaker connected to the unit.
- Disable it.
- Wait about 30 seconds.
- Reactivate the circuit breaker.
- Press the reset button of the relay located on the right side of the device.
Check the following:
- Check if your connection meets electrical standards.
- If possible: interchange your thermostat with another functional thermostat. Then check if the problem is local or comes from the unit.
- If the problem persists even after interchanging the thermostats, contact an electrician who will be able to check if the installation of the heated floor causes the problem.
A. If the thermostat causes the issue, contact the technical support service.